Sunday, October 26, 2008

Random Picture

I have seen this on other blogs and the tag has finally come to me. Thanks Liza. I have been tagged to post a random picture. Well, it's actually a specific random picture. I am supposed to go to my 3rd picture file and post the 4th picture. So here it is.....

This was taken 6 months ago. Drew and Avery were in her crib just playing. Just for kicks, here's the next picture in the file. I call it drunk baby on a potty. Avery is 9 months old here. It was fun to go through all my old pictures and reminisce. We have a few different photo folders so I could have chosen any number of "3rd file, 4th photos" to share. I'm feeling generous today so I will share this next picture in case you need something to laugh at. This is what I found in the 3rd file, 4th picture of another photo folder we have.

I know, right? I was freaking huge!! I was 9 1/2 months pregnant with Avery and going to be induced that morning (I was 2 1/2 weeks over my due date before I was finally induced). I was talking to my mom on the phone finishing what turned out to be my last meal for the next 2 days (gotta love an unexpected C-section).

And yet another file folder had me posting this picture. This is a 3 day old Drew. I call that the cross-eyed goo goo look.

Now I tag Erin, Traci, and Danielle. Have fun going through your old pictures! I know I did.

2 comments:

ami said...

Oh those are great pictures. I love the one of avery drunk on the potty and especially love love the prego one of you. i ran my 10k on sat. it went great. i averaged 10 min miles-which was my goal. next up the christmas run 12/20-another 10k and then in june it's the 1/2 marathon- maybe the marathon. update me on your life- have you been in hiding? love you- ami

Eliza said...

I don't remember you looking that big... I must say though that you have that "cute" prego tummy. The rest of you body seems to keep its normal size. Thanks for playing along with the tag. The pumpkin pictures were so cute. I love how you kids are so effected by things.