Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What a 2 year old does when left unattended

I don't know what her obsession is with coloring all over herself but the other day, Avery found a blue marker and colored all over the white door as well as herself. Today, she came in to say hi to me and I had my back to her. She ran back out of the room and I detected the faint smell of chemicals. I ran after her and found her in my bathroom with the red nail polish painting the floor and noticed that she had also painted her hands, feet and legs. I didn't notice the paint on her feet until I took off her shoes to determine where all the nail polish footprints were coming from and discovered that she basically dipped her toes in nail polish, then put on her new shoes. I still smelled the chemical and noticed her legs were very greasy. This is not unusual as she gets into my lotion all the time and leaves her greasy handprints everywhere. The smell was coming from her legs and that's when I noticed the can of WD-40 on the floor next to her. Yes, she sprayed herself down with WD-40 like a greased little piggy. Needless to say, after she gets out of the shower, we are on our way to Wal-mart to finally purchase cabinet locks for our precocious little monkey.


3 comments:

Vinyl Wonders said...

That is so stinking cute!! That little grease monkey!! I hope you were able to get it out of your carpet! If only you had maroon carpet or something!!!

Megan Gunyan said...

Wow, it almost looks like she was in a horrible accident! She's precocious! And precious. Ha.

ami said...

oh my she keeps you on your toes hah. what a character.