Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What a mess

Avery is a Messy Mo. She can create a mess out of just about anything. A full Kleenex box or a new roll of toilet paper are her favorites. I don't even know how many times I have had to pull an entire roll of toilet paper out of the toilet. Sometimes it's deceiving how much toilet paper is actually in there so I flush thinking it's just a little wad and to my surprise, it does not go down, but it comes back up at me along with the other 2,534 squares of toilet paper on a brand new roll. I know it comes with being 2 so most of the time I can have a sense of humor about it. Sometimes I will catch her in the middle of a mess and I will say "Avery!" and before I can say anything else she will say, "What? I'm a mess!" I guess she's used to hearing it by now. The last week of Mother's Day Out, the kids got little Christmas bags full of goodies and I let them hold their bags on the way home. Twice in one week, this is what I found when looking in my rear view mirror:



Thank goodness for stain stick and bleach pens.

0 comments: