Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Break

With the arrival of baby number three fast approaching (for me at least!), we decided we wanted to take a family trip beforehand. We figured Spring Break would be a good time and decided to head down to San Antonio for some fun. Our friends from the branch, the Barnes, went with us and we had a great time. We went to Sea World, the Alamo, the Riverwalk, the Zoo and swam at the pool almost everyday (or at least Avery did.)Unless I caught him offguard, Drew was mostly anti picture-taking on this trip.

3 comments:

Jon + Kat said...

Looked like a fun trip! Sorry we couldn't meet up with you! It was great seeing you guys earlier in the week though!

Sary said...

Oh man oh man!!! Chris and I both miss San Antonio SOOOO much! We loved living there...we talk about moving back after he finishes school. Anyway...we should get together very soon. I am quitting work soon so I'll be a lot more flexible...I'll be in touch!

Love y'all!!

Megan Gunyan said...

You guys are so much fun. Those kids look like they are having the time of their lives. How far along are you, lady??? I want to send you something...You look great!