Monday, September 12, 2011

Finley


Finley has changed so much in the last few weeks. She is 3 1/2 months old now (where does the time go?!) and everyday I just want to gobble her up. She is so stinking cute! She smiles and laughs and is such a joy. I don't think I could love her more and yet, everyday I do. She sleeps so well and only wakes up once at night or sleeps the whole way through. I love that time I have with her in the middle of the night because she coos and smiles at me and it's such a great moment in the quiet of the house with just the two of us. Can you tell how enamored with her I am? I love, Love, LOVE her and I could not be happier to have her sweetness in our family. My heart is full.

1 comments:

Deboni Park said...

I got your announcement of little Finley's birth, oh I guess over three month's ago now and have been meaning to send congrats! She is adorable :) and little Avery looks just like you!! They are all so cute, I am so happy that you guys are doing great. Congratulations again a beautiful new girl!!!!