Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Day of School


We are off to a good start to the school year! Drew is in first grade and was so excited to start school so he could move up a grade and see all his friends again. He has a great teacher and I think he will have a fun year.

Avery started Pre-K this year. She also was excited for school to start. We found out beforehand that one of her friends from gymnastics was also in her class at school so she was happy to already have a friend in her class. She is a little social butterfly so her first day of school was not traumatic for either of us. It makes it easier to send your kids off when they are not anxious about it.

So now Finley and I get a few hours to ourselves everyday and it is so nice. I love the time I have with her. She is such a happy, sweet baby and I adore her.

2 comments:

ami said...

very cute pictures. thanks for updating your blog. i can't believe how much Finley has changed already. I can't believe she is 3 1/2 months old. where did all the time go? sounds like you are having fun and enjoying motherhood. YEAH!!!!

Megan Gunyan said...

Oh my goodness, Torrie, your kids are so stinkin' cute! I love their cute little smiles. I can't believe Avery is so big now! I don't know why I can believe Drew is big and not Avery, but there you have it! And Finley is THE cutest baby! Look at that smile!