Thursday, February 7, 2008

Our Little Sickie

What's an outing to Chuck E. Cheese without catching some sort of communicable disease? Drew has come down with Croup and I'm sure that's where he got it. He woke up (fell out of bed really) a few days ago with a fever and a barking cough. We put him in our bed and he started throwing up then the tears came. He just wasn't feeling good at all. So I took him to the doctor and she determined he has croup. After a visit to Brent at the pharmacy to stock up on drugs we went home and Drew slept all day. He couldn't even stay awake to watch Thomas the Train! I think he's on the tail end of it right now but we've been home for the last 3 days so I am looking forward to him feeling better so we can get out again. I know he doesn't like being cooped up either. Luckily Avery has not caught it so I may have dodged that bullet. Here's our pitiful little sickie.

4 comments:

Eliza said...

That is so pathetic and adorable at the same time... Look at those sad sick eyes.

spaceyhawks said...

That is so sad. Poor little guy. :-( He's such a cutie!

Jon + Kat said...

So sad! Poor Drew, when he gets sick he does it to the extreme! Tell Brent we just got Guitar Hero III so he better watch it, because I'll be practicing.

Erin said...

Poor little guy, I hope he is feeling better.