Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just pictures

Since I am lacking with anything new or funny to post, I will just post some recent and very random pictures.
Here is our funny monkey Avery.

And here's Drew. We were rocking out playing Guitar Hero World Tour and I realized my drummer was no longer drumming. I guess we weren't rocking that hard. Here they are watching their morning cartoons together. Avery never actually finished those bananas. I found them in my closet later.
This is their new favorite thing. Avery figured out how to turn the water on in the bathtub and Drew thinks it's funny when she does things she's not supposed to because he gets the chance to try it out too. They love to turn the faucet on and drink the water. They've learned that the bath water is yucky because the soap gives them diarrhea so this is the next best thing to quench that mid-bath thirst.
And at the end of the day, they love to unwind in mom and dad's bed.

I told you these were random.

2 comments:

Vinyl Wonders said...

AWE!! I LOVE THOSE KIDS!! I love those ones at the end!! They are so stinkin cute!! Jacob send Drew an email today, so let me know if he got it. lol. Give them hugs for me!!

ami said...

Cute very cute pics. i can't believe how big avery is getting. i also can't believe fell asleep on the job- that is so funny. little drummer boy. keep the pictures a posting. i love seeing how much the kids are changing. miss and love you