Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chopped again!

When I cut my hair the first time, I was planning on making a pretty dramatic cut--around 11 inches or so at the shortest point. I had a specific haircut in mind but I kept seeing girls around town and I decided that there was no in between for the outcome of this haircut. Either it looks really cute or really bad. I decided that I would fall in the latter category so I hesitated making the jump and cutting it all off. My hairdresser decided to cut it a little longer and told me we could always cut off more later. My later came about 3 days after. I wasn't really digging the style and I wondered why I didn't just cut it how I wanted it in the first place. So I called my hairdresser and she got me back in and here is the result. I'm really happy with it. You like?

3 comments:

Vinyl Wonders said...

of course i like it!! I LOVE IT!! YEAH TO INTERNET AT THE NEW HOUSE!! Miss you guys!!

Lindsey said...

So cute Torrie! I give it two thumbs up. I love your color too, I don't know if it changed, but it's so pretty.

ami said...

yes i love it! probably because it's almost exactly like mine! hee hee- minus the blonde of course. BUT i want a front view! i told you that LAST TIME you posted pics of a haircut. :)