Friday, May 6, 2011

Preggosaurus


In case you need a good laugh today or just need to feel better about yourself, this picture should boost your self esteem. Here is a picture for my posterity--a little over 35 weeks pregnant. I promise that is a maternity t-shirt I have on. It's 10 pounds of belly stuffed in a 5 pound bag right now and I refuse to buy more maternity clothes this late in the game!
I had a sonogram this week and got some really good pictures of the baby. She was sound asleep and the sono tech put a little sound buzzer on my belly and woke her up. She wasn't happy about it.


Here she is minding her own business dreaming about rivers of milk or something.

Then the buzzer scared her. Look at that face! I have never seen a baby in utero with it's eyes open. Crazy! (And a little creepy.)
It looked like she started to cry, she was so upset about the buzzer....And then she went right back to sleep like a good baby.
Can't wait to meet this little June Bug and kiss those chubby cheeks!

5 comments:

Jon + Kat said...

Loving it! You look fantastic! What great pictures of baby! We are super excited to see you guys soon and baby soon!

ami said...

that is so fun! she looks just like drew. and what a darling red hoodie you have on- looks like it will be a perfect fit!

Anonymous said...

Torrie!!! She is so adorable!! Those are great pictures!! And you of course are beautiful!
Danielle

ash+kris said...

OMG! I love those pics! SOOOO cool! I'm loving those Ormson cheeks! I secretly hope our baby has them too! And you don't look huge at all.. I love your belly! AND my mom said you look about 7 months pregnant when she saw you yesterday... No worries! :)

Darcy said...

Torrie! You look fabulous! Those pictures are adorable. She really does look a lot like Drew. I'm secretly jealous that Ami got to come down and see you and now mom and dad are going down. I guess I better start planning a trip! Hope you're feeling well.