Thursday, May 22, 2008

Growing Kids

I have noticed that the blog world is getting a little bit slow these days. People aren't updating their blogs as much as I would like. I am guilty of this myself, mostly for lack of something interesting to post. I suppose I could always just share some pictures.
We went out of town the other day and for the drive home, we decided to put Avery front facing so she could watch movies with Drew. She looked so cute in her big chair and she loved facing the front so she could see all the action. I can't believe how big she's getting.
Brent seems to think that Avery will pass up Drew in size any day now. When I look up their sizes in their baby books, Avery is no bigger than Drew was at this age.

Here they are both at 10 months.



















It's interesting to hear other people's opinion on the size of my children. When Drew was younger, people used to say "Wow! He walks really good for a 10 month old." And I would say "That's because he's actually 18 months." Both of my children are on the small side for their age so I'm always surprised when someone makes a comment on how big they are. I've realized that I will probably have petite kids so I'm curious to see how they grow as teenagers. For now I will just enjoy my tiny tots and the fact that Drew can still wear clothes I bought for him 2 years ago.



1 comments:

ami said...

Torrie-
cute pics of the kids. I can't believe how big avery and drew are getting. it will be so fun to get together. People are always making comments about trey's size as well. it's funny to hear what comes out of peoples mouths-mine own included. oh well i guess it's part of being imperfect humans.