Monday, May 5, 2008

Tag, I'm it.

It's no fun to check a blog only to find that the blogster hasn't posted something new in awhile *cough*Danielle*cough*. So I was wondering what I could blog about since I'm in need of a new post. Nothing exciting is happening here. This morning, I thought Avery broke her nose but that story is really anti-climactic (no broken nose but one broken picture frame). Then I remembered that I had been tagged by my good friend Megan. So here are a few things you may not know about me and most likely never cared to find out.

3 JOYS:
1. My kids
2. Brent
3. Seeing the numbers go down on the scale

3 FEARS:
1. Losing a child or my husband
2. Dying young
3. Spiders

3 GOALS:
1. Lose weight
2. Keep my house clean for more than 30 minutes
3. Be a better mom

3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:
1. I like to collect money. Any kind, I'm not picky.
2. I love to read. Mostly British chick lit because it's light and I don't have to think too hard.
3. Scrapbooking. I was in a creative slump for awhile but my interest is renewed and now I can't stop! When my scrapbook magazine comes in the mail every month, I'm like a giddy school girl.

3 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I like Barney. That's right, the big purple dinosaur. I thought he was lame when I was a teenager because everyone else did but I had never seen the show. Now that I'm a mother with kids that like to watch him, I see the wisdom in Barney. I don't find him annoying at all. Plus I think Baby Bop is funny.
2. When I was younger, I used to lay in bed at night and think about my dream wedding day hairstyle. It involved a banana clip and a really tight perm. It was hot.
3. I love reality shows. Especially the trashy ones like "I Love New York" or "Rock of Love." If I were a stripper with an attitude, I would so try to win Bret Michaels' heart.

5 PEOPLE I TAG: I don't tag anyone because I think everyone has already done this.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

I loved your three random facts. I bet that Bret Micheals would sooooo love the banana clip/tight perm do too. :)

Erin said...

That was fun to read. I had many banana clips and perms in my day. I'm glad you are not a trashy stripper who is vying for Bret Michaels heart!