Monday, March 8, 2010

Houston

While we were in Hawaii, my sister-in-law Kat watched Drew and Avery for us and we are so thankful that she did! The kids had a great time at her house and I got to visit Kat and Jon in Houston for the first time. Kris helped me make the drive to and from Houston and was also able to stay and help Kat out. We were able to stay a few extra days to spend time with Kat and the kids and do some fun things around Houston. Since Jon is in the middle of school, he was pretty scarce, but it was fun to see him too. While there, we were able to go to the zoo and to the NASA space center.


(As we were leaving the zoo, Drew was our guide, reading the map. I thought it was cute so I was laughing and trying to take a picture of him to which he said very seriously: "Could you not laugh at a little boy while he's trying to read his map please?")



(Isn't this the cutest picture?! This is Drew and Sevy. They would just walk around and then stand there and look at the exhibit holding hands. It was so sweet.)

A good time was had by all. Well, almost all...
It was about a 13 hour drive to Houston from Hereford and when we made it back home, Drew said "Wow! That was a long ways from Houston. You should call Kat and tell her to maybe fly next time she comes."
Good Idea.

1 comments:

Jon + Kat said...

I think the one of Avery pushing Kris is my favorite!