Wednesday, March 10, 2010

LEGO

The other day, Drew got to pick out a toy at the store because, well, I'm a sucker. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I let him pick out a LEGO Star Wars Space Ship. The picture on the front didn't appear to be a major production so I thought, how bad could it be? The fact that it had 163 pieces didn't really register with me and I thought it would be a piece of cake. Boy was I surprised when I opened it up and it was basically 163 pieces the size of peas and directions meant for a member of Mensa.
I managed to get it done in under 2 hours and only had 6 extra parts. Whatever.
Drew was excited and now after all that hard work, the LEGO space ship is back into 163 pieces waiting to be eaten by the vacuum. Note to self: No more LEGOs for my kids.

0 comments: