Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shear Genius

On the days the kids have Mother's Day Out, I have about 15 minutes from the time I get home from Seminary to the time I have to leave to take them to "school." The time is usually filled with making lunches, finding coats and printing coupons off the computer for my day of shopping with no kids! (Yay!) Needless to say, getting the kids ready falls squarely on Brent's shoulders. I don't take any chances on apparel so I lay out clothes for the kids so as not to end up with red plaids paired with orange stripes and a pajama shirt thrown in the mix. Drew generally picks out what he will wear but we all know what Avery does when she gets to dress herself so that's out of the question. It's the baby version of What Not To Wear.
This task includes doing Avery's hair and I must say he is getting pretty good. The other day, I came home and he had done this: Not bad considering this is what he has to start with. I think he's getting pretty good!

1 comments:

ami said...

that is hilarious! brent can do hair almost better than me! I can't wait to see you and the kids. quincy has a paper chain counting down the days until her birthday-she loves the whole counting thing too.