Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm a winner!

I can't believe I won something. At our local scrapbook store, if you are on their mailing list, you get your name entered in their birthday contest if you come in and purchase something during the month of your birthday. I, of course, shopped there in April so I was entered. I received the newsletter today from the store and THIS is what it contained (scroll down it's on the right hand side). I get a $25 gift certificate to the store just for being born. Well, and for spending money in their store. I'm so happy! I am usually unlucky in these kinds of things so I was pleasantly surprised and just thought I would share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! not only did you win you blogged. I've been waiting for a new post from you I thought maybe you were sick or busy with kids. i e-mailed and called you and have not heard from you. :(. Congrats on winning. That's always fun.
ami

spaceyhawks said...

YAY!!! I'm excited for you that you won something. I wish I could get into scrapbooking, I think I just might pay someone to do it for me. ;-)