Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Local Celebrity

Our local news stations periodically do a pharmacy or prescription drug related story and Brent is usually the pharmacist interviewed. He is on the local news at least once or twice a month. He was interviewed today about a proposed Medicaid prescription reimbursement cut. I'm always proud of how smart he sounds when he "talks shop." But he was less proud that he was on tv and more pleased that in his interview, the cameraman got a nice shot of his Seattle Seahawks shirt. HERE is the link to his video. To watch the clip, you have to play the video that is in the top right corner. Enjoy.

6 comments:

ami said...

I might have missed something but i can't find the link.. help! i always wanted a famous family member.

Torrie said...

In the sentence "Here is the link.." you have to click on the word "Here". The blog doesn't distinguish it very well because of the color of my font and background, but it should take you to the video link when you click on it.

Anonymous said...

What's that on Brent's face? (ha- ha)

It's fun to watch my brother on the news. I showed the boys too. Alex was very impressed.

I hope what they were talking about doesn't effect his pharmacy.

Great shot of the Hawks shirt!
we miss you guys!

ami said...

Ok thanks- I found it. How cool! i bet drew loves to see his dad on tv. he sounds so smart too- jeez who would have guessed. I wonder how brent feels about universal healthcare? i'll ask him someday or you can mention that i'm curious about his stance. our doctor is completely for it. i don't know enough about it to make an educated decision right now but for my next book club pick we are going to read a book that talks about it and hopefully have two guest speakers- my doctor- a proponent and another professional who can discuss the cons. ok so it's late and now i am rambling- sorry.

Jon + Kat said...

what I don't understand is how he gets away with wearing a seahawks shirt at work. granted, it looks dressy, but really--just because he's going to be a boss, does that mean he can get away with anything?!

spaceyhawks said...

WWWHOOOOOO Go SEAHAWKS!!! Tell Brent I was impressed with the shirt! ;-)That's so crazy (in an awesome way) he's on the news like that. He did a great job.