Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Stinky cheese

Avery is such a funny little girl. She has some funny quirks that make us laugh. For instance she likes to put things on her head. She will pick small things up with her little pincher fingers and place them one by one on her head and in her hair. I don't know why she does it but it's funny to watch. She knows that clothes go over her head so everytime she comes across some sort of cloth item (clothes, towels, Drew's underwear that somehow end up all over the house) she will try to put it on her head. It ends up just laying there like a turban and she crawls around with it on her head. Again, it's just funny to see. Here's a video of her enjoying Drew's pj's.



The point of all this is that today we had another quirky moment. Like most babies, she likes to take things out and put things into containers. While I was trying to clean today, I put her in her highchair and cut up some little cubes of cheese and let her go to town. I took a break from cleaning to play with her and took off her shoes to tickle her feet and left the shoes on the tray for her to play with. (She's a non-walking baby--they're clean ok?!) I look over a couple minutes later and this is what she was doing.
Can you tell how much she enjoyed herself? I had to laugh. It's nice to have live-in entertainment.

1 comments:

spaceyhawks said...

That's just yummy right there, I don't care what they say. I always tell my sister, who needs tv when you have kids. They really are entertaining.