Friday, March 13, 2009

Funny monkey

Avery is such a funny little girl and she makes me laugh everyday. I thought I would share some funny pictures I have taken of her lately.
Here she is after finding my lipgloss.

I have learned that it is much easier to give my kids showers rather than baths. I don't have to watch them the entire time because they can't drown, there is really no splash mess to clean up and their time is limited because the hot water only lasts for so long. The only problem with this is that they are able to escape at will. This is one of Avery's favorite games--to escape the shower and run around the house naked. The other day, she didn't want to eat dinner so her only option was to take a shower and go to bed. Halfway through her shower, she decided she was hungry for dinner after all. This is how I found her.

Here are some of the faces she likes to give me. This is the "Whatchu talkin 'bout Willis?" face.

Here's the "Give it to me now!" face.

The "I don't want to!" face.

And here is the "You are so lame" face.She is my favorite daughter and I love her so much. I am so happy to have my funny monkey to love and laugh with everyday.

1 comments:

Erin said...

I agree with the shower thing. Jacob has been taking a shower for a long time now. Now he is old enough to do the whole thing on his own...it is so nice. I think I remember a while back you saying that you guys would be moving, are you still doing that? And how is the Brent's business going?