Friday, March 13, 2009

Let it Snow!


It has been in the 80's here lately and yesterday we woke up to snow! I love it and I wish it would snow more here. Every once in awhile it's fun to be stuck indoors with the cold weather outside while you enjoy a nice warm fire inside. Luckily I have not packed the kids heavy coats away so I was able to send them to Mother's Day Out all warm and snuggly.

It has been snowing for most of the day today and then we are supposed to be back up in the high 70s by Monday. So for now, I will enjoy my winter wonderland. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

2 comments:

Megan Gunyan said...

Oh, I am so sick of snow! You can have all of ours! What is this, you are packing, bit? Are you moving? Did you sell your house? Buy another?!? I have no idea what's going on in your life! So sad....your Little Monkey is SO cute. I love her little faces. She must have quite the personality. I wish she could be here to play with my crazy kids!!!

Darcy said...

We've been waking up to snow WAY TOO MUCH here in Seattle. Yesterday Alex came in and said, "Mom. I think school will be cancelled again. There's like 3 inches already." (Thank goodness it wasn't.) Normally, it's exciting and fun, but we are to the point where even the kids are bummed out by it. sad. We did have tons of fun in the snow this year, but we are ready for SPRING!!!