Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our House

As I mentioned in a post a few months ago, Brent has opened a pharmacy in Hereford, TX. Hereford is about 45 miles from Amarillo and the drive back and forth was getting tiresome. Plus, with Brent having to leave early and get home late after his commute, we were really starting to miss that extra time with him. We decided to put our house on the market and move to Hereford. 6 months later, we are under contract and will be closing on Monday. Since this was our first house, I took some pictures for our memories and thought I would share them with you since some of you have never seen our house.


And this is what I will probably miss the most (besides the 3 car garage!). There are 3 closets in the Master Bathroom and this baby was mine. It was more like a 4th bedroom, it had so much space. I even had room to set up 2 tables for my scrapbooking stuff. It was like my own little office. I will miss having all this space. These pictures are after most of the stuff has been moved out and some miscellaneous stuff moved in so it's a little messy and empty.

This is only half of one wall-there is another built in and more shelves that extend next to it. Can I please have a moment of silence for my closet, which I will dearly miss? *tear, sniff*

We have really enjoyed this house for the past few years and I will be sad to leave. We have a lot of great memories here but I know it's time to move on. It's a bittersweet feeling to leave. It was a good little first house.

1 comments:

ami said...

hey girlie- moving is hard- physically, mentally and emotionally. i wish you guys the best in your new town. i'm sure you'll make great friends and those people in hereford are lucky to have you. love the post about drew's feet-i was a little freaked out there for a second. and really appreciate your post on the facebook users- i'm one of them. i need to keep current on my blog because it's acting as my journal plus of course you want updated pics of my beautiful amazing children. :) love you and can't wait to see you guys this summer.