Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wild kids

Since our house has been packed down to bare bones, there is a lot of empty space for the kids to run around and be crazy in. We have taken our bed down so right now the mattresses sit on the floor and the kids love being able to climb right up and jump right off. Yesterday they were playing together and having such a fun time that I had to tape it and post it for Grandma and Grandpa to see. Right after I taped this, the kids clonked their heads together and the game was over but it was fun while it lasted. **Remember that we are in the middle of packing our life up so the room is quite messy.**

1 comments:

Darcy said...

Cute video! I couldn't help but laugh out loud when Avery came up and hit the camera. She's a fiesty one! Thanks for posting pictures of your house too! I never did get to come and see it. I looked like a fun little house. I can't wait to see your new one! Happy packing.