Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Do you love it or do you love it?

As you can see my blog has been re-vamped and I LOVE IT! I have to give credit where credit is due. One of my good friends, Liza, has an incredibly talented sister who offered a contest to do blog makeovers for people. As a late entry, I was worried that she wouldn't be able to do mine, but she graciously agreed and now I have a super cute blog! So thanks to Emily for taking the time to spruce up my tired blog. I love it and I'm so glad you made it over! If anyone wants to see her blog or the others she has made over, click here. She has re-done a few blogs and they are all great. Thanks for sharing your talent Emily! (Did I mention I love my new blog?)

4 comments:

Eliza said...

1. Tell Avery how proud I am of her. There is no rush in growing up (just ask Morgie) take your time and enjoy your babyhood.

2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog. Not only because my talented little sister did it for you either. Good job sis!!

Erin said...

I love it! Way cute!

ami said...

Torrie-

i'm jealous- your blog is awesome. i can't figure out how to do anything on my blog but posts with pictures. i can't even get a slide show going- its frustrating and i don't have the time to figure it out right now. oh well. very cute blog.
avery crawling?? i can't believe how big she is getting.

Eliza said...

Ok Torrie we get it... you have a cute blog now. Who votes that Torrie update us on the goings on of her cute family??? How about your Easter I bet you got some cute pictures we would like to see.