Friday, March 7, 2008

Our week in random pictures

Nothing really exciting has happened this week other than the fact that Drew pooped in the potty. TWICE!!! We're getting closer and hopefully I won't have to buy two sets of diapers for much longer.

Avery went swimming for the first time on Thursday. She LOVED it! She kicked her legs like crazy and splashed around and had so much fun. Drew loves to go swimming too. He doesn't know how to swim yet so either we hold him or he floats around on a noodle. I wasn't able to get any pictures at the pool because my camera batteries ran out but I did get our bathing beauty before we left. (Thanks Kat for letting us borrow the cute swimsuit! I didn't get a picture with the hat but it was really cute. Unfortunately she wasn't digging the sunglasses so I didn't get that picture either.) Avery seems to find the joy in everything. Even when she eats she completely immerses herself in it has a great time.
Here are some other random pictures from the week:


Avery was the perfect size for this little box so I couldn't resist. She's trying to eat her way out.

Drew loves to run into Avery's room when he hears her awake and climb on a stool he has set up by her crib so he can talk to her. We call her "tooters" sometimes so he will run in and say "Good morning Tooters!" Today he wanted to climb in with her after her nap and turn the mobile on to listen to the music. I love how well they get along and love each other (for now!).

4 comments:

spaceyhawks said...

Oh my goodness girl! Those are the cutest pictures. I love them so much. You can see such a fabulous personality coming out in Avery just from looking at the pictures. I love it!

Jon + Kat said...

I'm so glad Avery is an eater! And she does look smashing in that swimming suit! I can find the little polka dot two piece for her to borrow this summer. It's darling also (and magically still fits Sevy.) I love the song on your blog. Who is that? We can't wait to see you guys on Easter! Sevy's been so excited every time I tell her we'll be seeing Drew soon!

Megan Gunyan said...

Oh how jealous am I? First of all...your kids get along. Oh if only....and second of all...swimming? Already? It's like, zero degrees here still! AUGH! And finally, where did you get those cute letters for Avery's name? I love 'em!

Eliza said...

I love the AVERY sign too. Sadly I can say I have never even seen her room. What is wrong with that? I need to come over more often. I'm loving the swimsuit. If my fat rolls were half as cute as hers I might consider a swimsuit myself. :)