Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bathing Beauty

Lately I have found that when I need to give Avery a quick bath and I just don't want to bend over the tub (yes, I really am THAT lazy), it's much easier to put her in the kitchen sink. A little trailer park trashy? Maybe, but it works and it's quick. I actually had the camera nearby this morning to document this time saving activity of cuteness.

She is such a good sport and actually loves her little spa built for one. When I turn the garbage disposal on it's like her own little whirlpool. (No I don't really do that.) And yes, I do clean out the sink before I put her in and let her sit on a cloth. It's not like she's floating around with yesterday's green beans and chicken. Although I could kill two birds with one stone and let her pick her lunch out of the water while she bathes. Now that would be a real time saver...

2 comments:

ami said...

torrie-
cute pics. you must have a big sink. if trey would still fit in ours i would be all over that. until our addition the only tub we had was that deep jetted tub and it killed my back every time i bathed the kids. lucky for me quincy and trey both love baths- and now we have a new lower tub. whenever i need them out of my way i stick them in the bath together. quincy keeps trey from sinking under the water and they have a grand ole time. avery is getting so big. love you

Anonymous said...

torrie,
you are so funny! Your blogs always make me laugh. glad that drew is doing so well after surgery. i'm anxious to hear how it changes his eating. Anyway, love the spa you made for avery!
love,
darcy