Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! I don't know about you but E. Bunny paid a visit to our house last night. Drew wasn't thrilled to have to look for his basket so Brent helped him and when he found the "prizes" he was excited.
Both kids looked very cute in their Easter garb but I could not get them to cooperate for a picture. Here's Drew feeding Avery his tie. She thought it was quite funny.

We had professional pictures taken on Friday with the cousins and luckily Drew and Avery were both in a picture taking mood so everything went great. While the photographer was busy with the other kids, I snapped a few of Avery.
Right before his individual pictures, Drew was running around on the grass with his cousins. Watching him run, I just knew that a grass stain or some sort of mud splatter was in my future. Sure enough, he fell down and got grass stains on both pant legs. I think we were just missing some frogs and snails and puppy dog tails. With a couple of strategically placed hands on the knees, I think we managed not to get any pictures with grass stains.
We had an Easter egg hunt at Grammy's house on Saturday with the cousins, Nyah (Zane's daughter) and Sevy (Jon's daughter). They loved running around the yard looking for eggs.
We are so glad to have spent the time with family this weekend and love the fun we had with our little bunnies!

4 comments:

Eliza said...

OMGosh I love the last picture of Avery she just looks so perfect, like a little doll. They both look adorable (but aren't little girls so much more fun for this kind of stuff?). I'm sure they were a hit in 1st ward. Thanks for posting some pictures.

Well I guess I will "hop" on over to Danielle's blog and check out her cute Easter pics... Oh wait she doesn't actually post anything on her blog.

Danielle to quote my sister Emily, "“Having” a blog doesn’t really count. It’s kind of like a toothbrush, you actually have to use it to make it worthwhile." :) love ya DNQ!!

Megan Gunyan said...

Oh my, Avery is SO CUTE. And I love Drew's hair on the Easter Egg hunt pics. What cute kids are in your family! I haven't seen any pics of Nyah or Sevy, and they are adorable. Easter is so fun to play dress up with kids....

Lindsey said...

It looks like the Easter bunny was good to your kids this year! I can't believe how big Drew is getting, I bet he's so good at entertaining Avery. That's great that she's crawling, Kyson wants to crawl, but his body doesn't seem to be getting the message. We should get them together sometime, maybe she can teach him a thing or two.

spaceyhawks said...

I love those pics of Avery. She is just so gorgeous. How much fun for you to have a girl to dress up! I want a girl to dress up only if she comes with out drama...haha yeah right, not if it's gonna be my daughter. ;-)