Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A scene from Mamma Mia you didn't see...



This is guy #4 and #5 that got invited to the wedding, but they cut the scene.

Yes, this is my feeble attempt to keep up with Torrie blogging and one last chance for me to make fun of this incredibly gay movie that my wife seems to like simply because she wasted $10 downloading the songs from iTunes. She's pretty much got the family news and events covered, so unless you want to know something about Guitar Hero (any version, but played on medium only), crack heads who want syringes for their "diabetic mothers" or some form of narcotic refilled early, fantasy football or anything regarding the Seattle Seahawks, I'm pretty much worthless in this part of the information super-highway. Enjoy the video!




6 comments:

Erin said...

Too funny! You know you want to go and see Mama Mia too. Hey I would like to know more about those crack heads.

Megan Gunyan said...

HAHAHAHA! You sound just like Chad---well, regarding the movie. He doesn't get to deal with crackheads and their diabetic mothers. Poor guy.

ami said...

Brent- nice to hear from you. I already boasted to Torrie about my upcoming trip to vegas in which I will be witnessing Mamma Mia- the broadway show. You can stop drooling with envy. I guess you never bonded with Dad over his Abba 8-track. good luck with the opening. I know Torrie will blog about it. We'll miss you at the reunion. love ya Ami

Eliza said...

Hey Brent nice to hear your two cents... and by the way I think it's incredibly manly and NON gay to blog. Maybe you can encourage my Jeremy to jump on board with that one. Good luck this year with your fantasy football team. I love me some football.

football season=more time with all my girls!!

Vinyl Wonders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vinyl Wonders said...

Well hello there Brent!! Great job on the post! Elijah told me he was all in for the plans made for the midnight release of Breaking Dawn!! (Staying at home watching the kids that is, while me and Torrie go have fun!!)