Monday, July 21, 2008

Siskel & Torrie: My Review is In

I just got back from seeing Mamma Mia with my bff's Liza and Danielle and can I just say that I LOVED IT!!! The whole way home I was searching my XM radio hoping there was an all ABBA station. This is a movie that I will buy and I'm pretty sure I will own the soundtrack in the next 24 hours. It was so fun and we all left wanting to sing and dance. So in case you were wondering if you should go see it, my answer is YES! But don't take your husbands unless they love musicals and guys dancing around in tiny swimsuits. I would have lost Brent about 30 seconds into it. Danielle and Liza are always good for a fun girl's night out and I'm so glad we went to this movie! I loves me a good musical and this one was great!

5 comments:

Erin said...

I'm glad to hear you liked it. Kevin and I saw it live when we lived in Las Vegas. I have the soundtrack, I love it! I was thinking about seeing the movie maybe I need to plan a GNO to go see it.

ami said...

torrie-i love abba as well. I used to listen to it with my dad in his little white truck- he actually had an 8-track of ABBA. I can't wait to see it. Glad you had fun.

Eliza said...

I haven't downloaded the music yet so I have another window open on my computer so I can ROCK OUT to your music while I "clean" (mess around on the computer). Good times!

Vinyl Wonders said...

I already have it downloaded and in my van.
sings Take a Chance on Me

Sary said...

oh i'm so glad you liked it!! i want to see it very very badly...chris, not so much. hm, i'll make it though for sure!