Saturday, July 19, 2008

Joy

Drew has to take part in the Primary Opening exercises tomorrow for the first time! He has been asked to give the scripture and the prayer. I have been practicing the scripture with him all week and we were going over it one last time tonight before bed and he surprised me by having most of it memorized! I was so pleased and it was so cute, I had to get it on tape. Here is the scripture he was assigned: "And if it so be that you should...bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy." (D & C 18: 15)

Now let's hope he can do it like that tomorrow!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Too cute! I hope it went well today. We read this scripture in primary today too. Seeing Drew read this scripture reminds me how amazing the gospel is. Whether you live in Amarillo, Texas our somewhere across the world no matter where you live what is taught on Sunday is the same. Love it!

ami said...

Oh my that was the so cute- it actually made me teary. Good job Drew for being so brave. It's scary to stand up in front of all those kids. Can't wait to see you guys- we're counting down the days.
love ya
ami